Monday, January 10, 2011

We're back!

It's been a while, that you probably wondered if Santa accidentally packed me up in his sack and brought me back to the North Pole. Well, close! On Christmas morning we learned I was pregnant. Since then it was a blur of gift wrappers and nausea.

Now I am back! Me and my little one within. I like being pregnant.



I get a seat on the bus (not all the time, but it is surely marked for me anyway), I glow like I'm keeping a little secret, and best of all, I don't feel bad anymore when someone asks if I am expecting when referring to my perennial bump.

So for the next 9 months I will be walking around with a little life inside of me. It feels elating. It feels empowering. It feels humbling. This is absolutely one of those moments I am truly happy to be alive. Having to experience life within life.

Although, you know you don't have to be a woman nor pregnant to feel that!

Happy New Year! May this year be full of life for you and me and all those we love.

No comments: